Where Noosa River Meets the Ocean at Noosa North Shore
- Bedroom 1
- 1 × Kingsize
- Bedroom 2
- 1 × Queensize
- Bedroom 3
- 1 × Queensize
- Bedroom 4
- 1 × Queensize
The striking grand designer residence known as Eden, is set amongst the trees and botanical-like native gardens on one of the largest waterfront reserve parcels on the Noosa North Shore. A safe, secure, stunningly beautiful oasis, ideal for large families as it simply has it all.
The sweeping praise-worthy facade of the modernist marvel has geometric lines, a palette of strategically placed hanging gardens, natural stone, timber, and glass, plus the water's edge is ostensibly an extension of the front garden, all adding to the cultivation of a sunny state of mind, and the notion of island-style living.
Nature is omnipresent throughout the estate, especially around the stunning river and creek-fed lake. The most formidable 180-degree views however encompass the north-easterly aspect, where the Ocean meets the Noosa River, stretch across the Noosa Spit, Noosa National Park, Noosa Parade, the meandering blue-green Noosa River foreshore with its bevy of classy restaurants, and beyond.
From the portico and atrium entrance lobby, everything is generous to a fore, evokes a timeless aesthetic with clean lines, finishes such as marble flooring throughout are high-specification, light pours down the staircases in both wings, and walls of glass offer panoramic water and garden views. Symptomatic of the residence are suites reminiscent of a boutique hotel. On the ground floor the guest suite has a sitting room, ensuite and walk- in robe, while upstairs the mega space is devoted to a 2-bedroom 2-bathroom master retreat with a double-zone living/bedroom/flexi area, affording those magnificent water views.
In the separate north wing, it's about boutique hotel-style with added sumptuosity in the king master suite. Wake up to wide views of the Noosa River mouth and Noosa Heads, enjoy tea on the balcony, and languish in the freestanding bathtub, which is part of the open bathroom. The walk-in robe/dressing room is designed for a fashionista, and there is a dedicated study area.
The major living and spaces are also on-song with luxe and seamlessly open out on three sides to terraces, sun decks, a gazebo plus an exceptionally long, multi-angled pool with Balinese volcanic rock tiles. This is next-level outdoor living.
Entertaining options are aplenty, so one would expect the kitchen to be commensurate. With an over-size butler's pantry, ditto the marble-topped island bench/breakfast bar, and so much more, of course it is. The natural flora-filled park-like garden at the rear, is filled with bird-attracting native shrubs, palms, statuesque gum trees, and is often visited by fauna such as kangaroos.
"Paddle to the Noosa River mouth or to the Everglades at sunrise; reel in whiting from 'your' sandy shore; discover stunning local beaches nearby with top-notch fishing and surfing; remember it is only 5-minutes by boat across the river to Noosaville's Gympie Terrace, and a little further on is vibrant Noosa Heads with its world-class national park, beach, restaurants
Facts & Features:
- Land Size: 1.61ha
- House Size: 1049m2
- Pool: volcanic Balinese stone; long multi angled design
- Garaging: 3 + workspace internally; 3 car/boat in purpose-built shed
- About: NE aspect; organic materials such as natural stone and timber; ducted aircon/fans; 5m high ceilings; electronic glass louvres; floor-to-ceiling glass windows & doors
- Kitchen: marble bench tops incl 6m island/breakfast bar; appliances in kitchen/butlers pantry incl Miele dishwasher, espresso machine, double ovens, cooktop, microwave & dble height wine fridge; Fisher & Paykel dble fridge; banks of storage & soft close drawers
- Security: sensor alarms
- External: botanical-style garden incl hanging gardens designed by award-winning Grow Collective; fully irrigated; bio-cycle stem in place; river/creek-fed lake/dam w pontoon; approval for artist's studio; stands of palms incl coconut, eucalypts, bird-attracting natives; 7Kw solar system; 70,000L underground water tanks filtered from roof
- Location: peaceful pristine Noosa North Shore w National Park surrounds; regular vehicular ferry service from Tewantin w short drive through rainforest; nearby beaches with top fishing & surfing; Hastings Street less than 700m away by boat; 5 mins to Gympie Terrace; 30 mins drive to local airport w capital city connections; 90 minutes drive to Brisbane
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Coffee Machine
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine